These digital powerhouses are so efficient, they’re much more compact than you expect. Advanced thermal protection means you can play them loud and the music never stops.
All Digital Lineup
The X-Power series uses much of the same digital technology as the PDX series, achieving high efficiency with excellent audio performance, including low distortion, high damping factor and high S/N ratio.
Easily Upgrade Any System
Speaker Level Inputs let you connect these amps directly to factory-installed head units that do not have preamp outputs, so you can upgrade the original system with higher power and better speakers.
The remote sensing function turns the power on automatically when the amp detects an incoming audio signal. There is no more need for an extra remote line.
PDX digital technology means high efficiency, so the X-Power amps are up to 29% more compact than previous models, making installation even more convenient.
Effective Heat Protection
If interior heat reaches unacceptably high levels, a Thermal Protection circuit decreases power in two steps rather than interrupting the music. It also provides over-voltage and overcurrent protection.
- Terminal Layout: Two-Sided
- Screw Mount / Wire Cover: Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuitry
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
- Crossover: Variable Lowpass & Highpass Filter
- Built-in Bass EQ
- Final Outputs: Direct FET
- Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
Max Power Output Ratings
RMS Power Ratings
- Per Channel into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 110W
- Per Channel into 2ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 160W
- Bridged into 4ohms, 14.4V (≤1%THD+N): 320W x 2
- Crossover Frequency (LPF/HPF Selectable) : Variable, 50 - 400Hz (-12dB/oct.)
- EQ (Equalizer): Bass EQ (fc=50Hz) 0 to +12dB for CH-3/4
- Heat Sink: 210 x 58 x 230 mm
- Footprint: 270 x 58 x 230 mm
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11 - 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 - 4.0V
- Input Sensitivity (Speaker Level Input): 0.5 - 10V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 5Hz - 45kHz
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 ohms): 7Hz - 30kHz
- THD+N (10W into 4 ohms): <0.02%
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 ohms): <0.07%
- Damping Factor: >500
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 ohms): 106dB
- Weight: 2.7kg